- NBA players with beards: the best of the best
- NBA players with beards: the worst of the worst
- NBA players with beards: the most popular
- NBA players with beards: the most controversial
- NBA players with beards: the best and worst of the bunch
- NBA players with beards: the most interesting
- NBA players with beards: the most surprising
- NBA players with beards: the most overrated
- External References-
The NBA has been making headlines for the past few months with players like LeBron James, Anthony Davis, and Kevin Durant all rocking beards. The trend is not just limited to basketball players, as many other athletes have also joined in on the fun. However, there are some who think that this trend may be coming to an end soon.
The nba players with beards 2022 is a list of the NBA players that have been beards since the year 2022. The list includes all of the current and retired players.
This Video Should Help:
Are you a fan of the NBA? If so, then you’re probably familiar with all of the talented players who use their beards to help them stand out on the court. But if you’re not familiar with these beard-wearing superstars, here’s your chance to learn more about them! In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the white and bald NBA players with beards and see what sets them apart from their competitors. So why not give these bearded gentlemen a try in your next fantasy basketball league?
NBA players with beards: the best of the best
The NBA is full of talented players, but some stand out more than others thanks to their impressive beards. From thick and bushy to long and flowing, these players know how to work a beard. Here are some of the best NBA players with beards:
1. James Harden: One of the most prolific scorers in the NBA, Harden is also known for his signature beard. His thick, bushy facial hair is often compared to that of a mountain man or lumberjack, and it definitely gives him a unique look on the court.
2. Karl-Anthony Towns: Another young player with an impressive beard, Towns has been making waves in the league since he was drafted first overall in 2015. His thick black beard is both stylish and intimidating, and it definitely makes him stand out from the crowd.
3. Russell Westbrook: One of the most electrifying players in the NBA, Westbrook is also known for his unique style off the court. His beard is usually well-groomed and neatly trimmed, but he occasionally lets it grow out into a fuller style. Either way, it’s always one of the best beards in the league.
4. LeBron James: The King himself has been rocking a beard for several years now, and there’s no doubt that he looks good with facial hair. His beard is usually neatly trimmed and groomed, though he’s been known to let it get a bit scruffy at times (especially during playoff runs).
5. Kevin Durant: Another top scorer in the league, Durant is also known for his distinctively thin mustache/goatee combo that he rocked during his time with Oklahoma City Thunder. While he’s since switched up his look (and now sports a full-on Beard), Durant still knows how to work facial hair like few other players in the league can.
NBA players with beards: the worst of the worst
We all know that NBA players are some of the most stylish athletes in the world. They always seem to be ahead of the curve when it comes to fashion, and they always look sharp on game day. However, there is one trend that has emerged in recent years that we can’t help but shake our heads at: NBA players with beards.
Now, don’t get us wrong, there are some NBA players with beards who look great. But for every player like James Harden or Kyrie Irving who can pull off a beard, there are several more who just look downright terrible. In fact, we’ve compiled a list of the worst offenders below. So if you’re thinking about growing a beard this season, take a long hard look at these guys first and maybe reconsider your decision.
1) Kobe Bryant: We’ll start with perhaps the most surprising name on this list: Kobe Bryant. The Black Mamba was known for his clean-cut image during his 20 years in the league, so it was pretty jarring to see him come out of retirement with a scraggly beard. Unfortunately, it’s not a good look for him and only serves to make him look older than he actually is. Sorry Kobe, but stick to being clean shaven from now on.
2) Dwyane Wade: Another player whose appearance has changed drastically since retiring is Dwyane Wade. The former Miami Heat star looked like he had aged 10 years overnight when he debuted his new beard last year. It’s honestly hard to even recognize him without his signature bald head and goatee combo. We’re not sure what inspired him to grow out his facial hair, but we hope he shaves it off soon before he starts looking like Santa Claus.
3) Carmelo Anthony: Carmelo Anthony is another player who looks much better without a beard. The 10-time All-Star has experimented with different facial hair styles over the years, but none of them have really worked for him. He should just stick to being clean shaven and leave the beards to other players (like LeBron James).
4) Chris Paul: Speaking of LeBron James, let’s move on to another member of his inner circle: Chris Paul. The Houston Rockets point guard has been rocking a beard lately and unfortunately for him, it’s not a good look either. It makes him look older and harsher than he actually is (which isn’t helped by those mean mugging glasses he likes to wear). We think CP3 would look much better if he went back to being clean shaven or at least trimmed down his facial hair into a more manageable style.. until then though, he’ll continue to land squarely on our list of worst NBA players with beards.. 5) Russell Westbrook: Last but certainly not least is Russell Westbrook.. The Oklahoma City Thunder superstar has never been one to shy away from experimenting with his appearance (just take a look at his fashion choices), but unfortunately his bearded phase just didn’t work out too well.. His thick beard made himlook unkempt and sloppy (not exactly ideal for someone who’s supposedto be an MVP candidate). Thankfully though, Westbrook seemsto have ditchedthe beardfor nowand gonebackto beinghis usualclean-shavenself… whichis definitelya relieffor everyone involved!
NBA players with beards: the most popular
There are a lot of NBA players who have beards. In fact, it seems like nearly half the league has some form of facial hair! Some of the most popular players with beards include James Harden, Kyrie Irving, and Kawhi Leonard.
Having a beard has become somewhat of a trend in the NBA. Many players believe that it makes them look more intimidating and helps them get into a “zone” before games. Beards can also help protect against sunburn during long outdoor games.
Not all players are on board with the beard craze, though. Some feel that it’s too hot to play with a beard in the summertime, and others simply don’t like the way they look with facial hair. No matter what your opinion is on beards in the NBA, there’s no denying that they’re here to stay!
NBA players with beards: the most controversial
In the world of professional sports, there are few things more controversial than facial hair. For years, the NBA has been no exception, with players often rocking some pretty impressive beards. In recent years, however, the league has seen a surge in players sporting facial hair, and it’s become one of the most talked-about topics in the NBA.
There are a few reasons for this increase in bearded players. First and foremost, it’s simply trendy right now. Beards have been making a comeback in popular culture over the past few years, and that trend has definitely made its way to the NBA. Secondly, many players believe that growing a beard can help them gain an edge on their opponents. The thinking is that by looking more intimidating or even just appearing to be more mature, they can give themselves a mental boost before taking the court.
Whatever the reason for this trend, there’s no denying that it’s caught on in a big way. Here are some of the most notable examples of current NBA players with beards:
ufffd James Harden: One of the league’s biggest superstars, Harden is also one of its most prolific beard-wearers. His signature look includes an incredibly long beard that he often keeps braided or tied up in a bun.
ufffd Kawhi Leonard: Another superstar with an impressive beard is Kawhi Leonard of the Los Angeles Clippers. His beard is shorter than Harden’s but still very full and thick.
ufffd Joel Embiid: One of the young stars of the league, Joel Embiid has quickly become known for his impressive facial hair as much as his on-court play. His beard is massive and curly, and he frequently rocks some pretty creative styles with it (including dyeing it different colors).
ufffd LeBron James: While he doesn’t always have a beard during basketball season, LeBron James grows one out every offseason without fail. It’s usually pretty short but very well-groomed, giving him a distinguished look when he does choose to sport facial hair.
ufffd Russell Westbrook: Last but not least is Russell Westbrook of the Houston Rockets. He doesn’t always have a beard either, but when he does grow one out it tends to be fairly long and unkempt (in keeping with his overall style).
Whether you love them or hate them (or find yourself somewhere in between), there’s no denying that beards are here to stay in the NBA ufffd at least for now!
NBA players with beards: the best and worst of the bunch
When it comes to facial hair, NBA players definitely have a lot of options. From the clean-shaven look to the fully bearded look, there are plenty of ways for players to express themselves on and off the court. But which style is best?
Let’s take a look at some of the best and worst NBA beard styles, shall we?
First up, we have the classic clean-shaven look. This is a popular choice among many NBA players, as it gives them a more polished and professional appearance. Plus, it can be easier to keep up with during the long season. However, some people argue that the clean-shaven look is too boring and doesn’t show enough personality. We’ll let you be the judge of that!
Next, we have the bald and bearded look. This style has become increasingly popular in recent years, as more and more players have embraced their natural hair texture. Some people love this look because it’s unique and really makes a statement. However, others find it to be too harsh and think that it makes players look older than they actually are. Again, it’s all about personal preference!
Then there are those players who rock long hair with their beards. This is definitely a bold choice, but we think it can totally work if done right. Just ask James Harden or Russell Westbrook! Of course, not everyone is a fan of this style – some people find it too messy and unkempt. But if you’re confident enough to pull it off, then go for it!
Finally, we have the newest trend in NBA facial hair: braids! Yes, that’s right – some players are now rocking braided beards as part of their on-court style. While this might not be everyone’s cup of tea (including ours), we have to admit that it does make for an interesting visual aesthetic. If nothing else, you’ve got to give these guys credit for being creative!
So there you have it – four different beard styles worn by NBA players today. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
NBA players with beards: the most interesting
There’s something about a bearded NBA player that just looks cool. Maybe it’s the ruggedness, or maybe it’s the fact that they look like they’re ready to take on anything. Either way, we can’t get enough of these guys.
Here are some of the most interesting NBA players with beards:
1. White NBA players with beards:
While there aren’t many white players in the NBA, those who do have beards tend to rock them well. Notable examples include Shane Larkin of the Brooklyn Nets and Kevin Love of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Both of these guys have great beards that help them stand out on the court.
2. Bald NBA players with beards:
Baldness is pretty common in the NBA, but not all bald players have beards. Those who do often look pretty badass, though. Players like LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony pull off the look quite well. And let’s not forget about former player Shaquille O’Neal, who had a killer beard during his final years in the league.
3) CurrentNBA players with long hair:
Long hair is definitely having a moment in the NBA right now. Some of our favorite players rocking longer locks include Kristaps Porzingis of the Dallas Mavericks and Tobias Harris of the Philadelphia 76ers. We’re also big fans of Andre Drummond’s man bun – even though he recently cut his hair, we’re still hoping he brings it back!
NBA players with beards: the most surprising
You might not think that there would be many NBA players with beards, but you’d be surprised! In fact, there are quite a few players who have decided to let their facial hair grow out. Here are some of the most surprising NBA players with beards:
1. LeBron James
You might not expect the world’s greatest basketball player to have a beard, but LeBron actually rocked one during the 2015-16 season. He later explained that he grew it out because he wanted to see what his wife thought of it (she wasn’t a fan). However, he has since shaved it off and is now back to his clean-shaven self.
2. Kyrie Irving
Kyrie Irving also sported a beard during the 2015-16 season, albeit a much smaller one than LeBron’s. His was more of a goatee than an actual beard, but it was still surprising to see him with any facial hair at all. Kyrie has since shave it off as well, returning to his usual baby-faced look.
3. Damian Lillard
Damian Lillard is one of the best point guards in the NBA, and he also happens to have an incredible beard. He started growing it out during the 2014-15 season and hasn’t looked back since. His thick, full beard is definitely impressive and makes him stand out from other players in the league.
4. Kemba Walker
Kemba Walker is another point guard who has embraced his inner beardedness in recent years. He started growing out his facial hair during the 2016-17 season and has been rocking a thick beard ever since. It’s definitely different from his clean-shaven look from earlier in his career, but it suits him well!
NBA players with beards: the most overrated
There’s no denying that beards have been having a moment in the last few years. From hipsters to lumberjacks, everyone seems to be rocking some facial hair these days. And of course, this trend has made its way into the world of professional basketball.
While there are certainly some NBA players who look great with a beard (looking at you, James Harden), there are also a fair share of players who should probably reconsider their grooming choices. Here are four NBA players with beards that we think are seriously overrated:
1. Kyrie Irving
We get it, Kyrie Irving is a superstar point guard and one of the best players in the league. But does he really need to have a beard that makes him look like he just rolled out of bed? We think not. Kyrie would actually look much better clean-shaven or with just a simple mustache. Sorry, Kyrie, but your beard is definitely not doing you any favors.
2. Blake Griffin
Blake Griffin is another player who could definitely benefit from ditching the beard. He’s an incredible athlete and can do things on the court that most people can only dream of, but his bushy facial hair makes him look more like a mountain man than an NBA star. We think Blake would look MUCH better with a neatly trimmed beard or even clean-shaven. Sorry, buddy, but your current facial hair situation is not working for us.
3. Dwyane Wade
Dwyane Wade is one of the greatest shooting guards of all time and will go down as one of the best players in NBA history when he eventually hangs up his sneakers for good. However, we cannot ignore the fact that his current beard situation is less than ideal. Wade looks like he’s been growing out his facial hair for months without ever trimming it or shaping it – and it shows! We think D-Wade would look much sharper if he cleaned up his beard and gave it a more polished appearance. After all, he’s still got killer style off the court – why not transfer that to his on-court appearance as well?
4 Russell Westbrook
Russell Westbrook is an amazing player and has had an unbelievable season so far averaging a triple double which hasnufffdt been done since Oscar Robertson back in 1961-62 season . That being said I donufffdt know whatufffds going on with his hair , between the cornrows , braids ,and now this weird patchy balding spot in front . I feel like Russ needs to cut everything off except maybe for goatee and start fresh .
The “nba guards with beards” is a list of the players in the NBA who have beards. The list includes players like Russell Westbrook, James Harden and John Wall.